After three decades in public life – eight as mayor of Tampa – Pam charts the course for her audiences on how to become a straightforward leader. She delivers an inspiring and empowering message about straightforward leadership – the importance of leading yourself successfully so that you can effectively lead others.
Pam has worked with diverse organizations delivering keynotes and small group sessions focused on leadership development.
- Seeing Yourself as a Work in Progress
- Knowing Your Weaknesses – Tools to Help You Improve as a Leader
- Three Keys to Leading by Example
- Growing Leadership at all Levels
- How History Models Our Future
- Even Change has Changed: Adapting to the Unknown
- Communicating With the Right Language
- Give an Inch, Gain a Mile: Finding the Middle Ground